• To communicate with you, including promoting the Service and informing you of enhancements to the Service.
• To serve you when you have questions or problems.
• To perform normal business operations, such as billing, collection, and accounting.
• To investigate complaints and protect the Service and our subscribers from violations of the law, the Service Agreement, and the Acceptable Use Policy.
We will not sell your personal information to any third parties. When you sign the Service Application, you give Bel Air Internet permission share your contact information with its employees as necessary to provide the requested services. They will use this information to contact you to arrange for equipment installation and for ongoing service issues.
1. Information Collected. Personal information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity. When you register for the Service you may provide personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card or bank account numbers. This information is not shared with third parties, unless you give explicit permission, or when specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances below.
Your initial and recurring subscription fees are processed by third-party billing companies. We transmit your billing information (such as name, address, credit card number, and amount) to them using secure connections (128-bit SSL encryption) for bill processing. The actual billing is performed on their systems in the same way your other credit card charges are processed.
We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you use the Service. This may include the amount of network resources you use, the IP address you are assigned, and the signal strength of your connection. We use this information to improve network speed and reliability and to plan for future network expansion. For security purposes, we identify the hardware address (MAC address) of the wireless network client you use to access the network and deny access to unregistered clients. Please note, however, that Bel Air Internet does not under normal circumstances access, read, upload or store data contained in your private files or monitor the content accessed during your use of the connection.
Bel Air Internet recognizes that parents often subscribe to the Service for family use, including for use by minors. Any information collected from such usage will appear to be the personal information of the actual subscriber to the service and will be treated as such under this Privacy Statement. Furthermore, Bel Air Internet does not knowingly, directly or passively, collect information from children under the age of 13.
2. Network and Information Security. We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information and to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Also, we restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties from illegally obtaining this information.
3. Special Circumstances. Bel Air Internet may disclose information concerning a subscriber or a transmission made using our network in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, statute, regulation (such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act) or if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so to protect Bel Air Internet, our subscribers, and others from harm, where such disclosure is necessary to the proper operation of the system, or to bring legal action against someone who violates our Acceptable Use Policy or Service Agreement. Bel Air Internet assumes no obligation to inform the subscriber that their information has been provided, and in some cases may be prohibited by law from giving such notice. Bel Air Internet will revise or update this Privacy Statement if our practices change as we change existing or add new services. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com.
4. For those in the EU:Your information will be stored for 12 months. You may request from us the rectification or erasure of personal data. You may object to the processing of data and have a right to data portability. You may withdraw your consent to collection of information via cookies at any time. Consent for information gathered under the service agreement can only be revoked via a termination of services. You make ask for erasure of such information at the end of the terms of contract only. You may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Any data collected to provide services will be a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You must provide this information in order to enter into the contract. Failure to provide such data will make providing services impossible. Any data that is collected via cookies is merely contractual.